Dive into the world of business marketing With Trip and Nick on Xtra 106.3FM every Saturday!
Marketing strategy without the incorporation of business goals, market landscape, audience understanding, and objective data-driven benchmarks creates large gaps that can derail a business plan. On the Marketing Madmen, their goal is to inform, educate and help listeners execute effective, results-driven marketing plans to promote their businesses!
ABOUT THE HOSTS:
Chief Executive Officer
• Extensive sales and marketing leadership experience driving business units to market-leading positions.
• Led businesses from $20M to $450M. Built Neenah Fine Paper from $225M to $365M in 4 years and Oldcastle’s Belgard business from $300M to $400M in 2 years.
• Understands the challenges associated with marketing investments & returns, having managed marketing budgets from $1M to $16M.
• Conducted acquisition efforts, e-commerce initiatives, and sales and marketing training initiatives
• Trip is a natural team builder and operator who has successfully led and aligned staffs through highly transitional times, including global acquisitions, new growth initiatives and geographic expansions.
• Leadership roles include VP, Marketing for Neenah Fine Paper, Director of Sales for Neenah’s Technical Products and Director of Sales & Marketing for Oldcastle.
Vice President of 680 The Fan, The Atlanta Braves Radio Network, The Southern Sports Today Network and Xtra 1063FM.• Former member the Forbes Business Development Council • Marketing Leader in diverse fields including mass media, digital, social, community, sports and live music marketing, and sponsorship. • Leadership roles at Live Nation and I-Heart Radio